DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

As a new member, I thought it would be pertinent to introduce myself. I'm a long-time car audio fanatic who fell out of the market for the past 7-8 years while I had a passing fascination with import performance, but now I'm back.

Previously, I always bought what I considered to be good quality equipment, but it was all mass-market. The last system I had was in my '96 civic 2 door, and consisted of Soundstream Reference 511 seperates in the kicks, (5.25" mid and soft-dome tweet,) Soundstream Reference 8" midbass/subs in the doors, running a Soundstream Reference 405s w/the 4 main channels bridged to two on the seperates, and a Reference 1000s running the 8's. Eclipse ecd-414 head unit, and a Precision Power PAR-225 for eq.

This time around, I'm very interested in the diy route. I have a pretty strong music background, and a pretty solid, (albeit rusty,) knowledge of electronics.

Anyway, enough blabbing on for now. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning as much as I can.

-Ben

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I just purchased a '95 Accord Coupe, which is what has gotten me interested in audio again. (Previous car was a Miata=no audio gear.)

Sorry, no left-overs, if I did have, I'd still be using the amps!

Looking for to get the 25nfa tweets, and I wanted the g18nx/p mids, but it looks like they may be tough to come by.. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.