DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you like it?

Okay the real story is that I walking around the greenhouse today, and there was a contract crew working on some installation of the transport pumps in the boiler room and I came across their nifty little speaker box, they actually were playing 2 of these boxes they made from some left over wiring boxes. As you can see, they even wrote the "brand" name on the box along with some other chit. ( In Spanish). I just knew that you guys would get a kick out of it. So here goes...

·
Ignorance is Bliss
181 Posts
lets see some speaker test data. graphs also please.

=)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I bet those sound so awesome, and the make mad debeez, What size box is that....Looks nice :)? Talk about bling, i love the burnt cone/surround look with the brown cardboard enclosure. Gotta ask what the spanish words mean though?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I remember way back in the day, my buddies friend was all braging about his setup so I had him pop the trunk, and his subs were in a cardboard box all taped/sealed up :eek: :D

It was soo ghetto I laugh to this very day :D

dave

·
Registered
374 Posts
About 6 year ago I was a pizza delivery driver. Late one night I delivered to some people who had some speakers mounted in a card board box. I had to hold myself back from laughing. It still cracks me up. hehe

Card board speaker boxes is teh funnay!!1 :)

Ryan

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Below Panasonic it says "made in the tomato greenhouse"
Then it says "only Tebarint (thats the contract company name) No thieves"
Then it says on the side of the driver "made in Perra Flaca, Arizona" (nickname for a housing project in my town, Perra Flaca = skinny *****)

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Pretty funny stuff there:)

I have seen subs mounted in their original boxes more than once, more funny cheet:)

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts