DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
From Thailand, that's pretty realistic.

Even from Thailand that's obnoxiously high. I've had things shipped to me from china that were physically bigger, and about the same weight that cost way way less, like 25% of that cost. lol

The price isn't really that bad if it really is BNIB.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Even from Thailand that's obnoxiously high. I've had things shipped to me from china that were physically bigger, and about the same weight that cost way way less, like 25% of that cost. lol
That has to be a shitty shipping service then. It was $95 to ship a much smaller and lighter amp from Japan and that was actual cost. The only good thing about it is there is no duty on the PPI

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
That has to be a shitty shipping service then. It was $95 to ship a much smaller and lighter amp from Japan and that was actual cost. The only good thing about it is there is no duty on the PPI

It was EMS. I think that's practically the only shipping option they have out there.

Japan is a whole different ballgame though.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hi,

Yeah I saw this also and drooled myself into the psycho ward.

8 bills isn't a bad price for a binb item. If I could I would but something else caught my eye. Hint 1000rmsx2 and around 65lbs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am going to guess PPI F1 2500 :D MMMMMM sounds nice I admire and hate you in the same breath. You seem to have all the PPI connections PPI Limited Pass equipment and now the legendary PPI F1 2500. Of course I could be wrong....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi,

Yeah I saw this also and drooled myself into the psycho ward.

8 bills isn't a bad price for a binb item. If I could I would but something else caught my eye. Hint 1000rmsx2 and around 65lbs.
Considering what some new 6 channels cost these days I'd say that price is plenty fair! God that amp is pure goodness! STILL regret selling mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sometimes its frustrating to look for that perfect piece and have it out of reach. I would love to have some pass limited for my chevelle. Been searching a bit for them I dont even know what they would be worth, but I try searching all the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts