DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not to pretty imo, I'm a sucker for shiny cones, but it doesnt really matter does its all about how they sound!

How do you think 3 12"s sealed in a wedge box would do on 500 or 1000 watts? :D

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to pretty imo, I'm a sucker for shiny cones, but it doesnt really matter does its all about how they sound!

How do you think 3 12"s sealed in a wedge box would do on 500 or 1000 watts? :D
The only money that is spent on appearance for our drivers, is the logo. Everything else is for performance.

Why not do a pair of 12's ported?
;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
The only money that is spent on appearance for our drivers, is the logo. Everything else is for performance.

Why not do a pair of 12's ported?
;)
Because of the 2 I've built in the past, 1 of which was designed by a pro, I did not like the way it sounded. I dont want to have a debate on ported/sealed enclosures so I was asking about sealed.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
The 10's and 15's never went out of stock. The 12's will be back in a couple of days. :)
I probably should have been more clear on my question earlier,
I ment the 12's (new style)
are the new ones gonna have the tinsel leads stiched to the spider ?
can't tell in the pics

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
are there still plans on the 8inch DCON or is it out of the question now
It has always been in the plans, but we are a small operation and are limited in terms of what we can bring out in relation to time. The tweaked Xcon was moved up, then the Zcon was released, and then the new Icon design was worked on, then the Dcon 15, now back to getting the Icon back to market soon. I want the Dcon 8's more then anyone, I have the only one in existence at home, we have just had a lot in front of them.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I probably should have been more clear on my question earlier,
I ment the 12's (new style)
are the new ones gonna have the tinsel leads stiched to the spider ?
can't tell in the pics
The leads will remain free as we have never had failure issues with the Dcon's spiders or leads. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts