DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm running the MB8-2s in the kick panels with the neo mini horns under the dash in the Chevelle. Currently powering it all off of a Mosconi AS 100.4.

The MB8s get down. I can feel them in the floorboards. Soon they'll be on an AS 200.2.

If a Neo MB8-2 comes out I'm definitely down for a pair.

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Special order only. currently not available in US
So, been meaning to ask this. I have an older 3-series BMW currently with 10" Morel shallow mount subs under the seats. I dont think they are planning high enough (up to 200Hz or so) midbass according to REW when I last checked.

Would these fit under the seats even if I had to modify the enclosure somewhat? Currently they are modded alot to fit the 10". Im sure the 10's may get lower but i have a 15" IB SUB for 60Hz and below. Just wondering if something like these would be better, or maybe if there was a 10" even better. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
So, been meaning to ask this. I have an older 3-series BMW currently with 10" Morel shallow mount subs under the seats. I dont think they are planning high enough (up to 200Hz or so) midbass according to REW when I last checked.

Would these fit under the seats even if I had to modify the enclosure somewhat? Currently they are modded alot to fit the 10". Im sure the 10's may get lower but i have a 15" IB SUB for 60Hz and below. Just wondering if something like these would be better, or maybe if there was a 10" even better. :laugh:
I run MB8 playing to 52hz for judging and 58hz while driving
the Mb8 or Neo8 is going to sound faster and be more detailed in midbass response than the Morel

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I run MB8 playing to 52hz for judging and 58hz while driving
the Mb8 or Neo8 is going to sound faster and be more detailed in midbass response than the Morel
That sounds like what I "Need" :laugh::laugh:

Now, will check specs to see if they will fit. However where can I purchase these in the US, and is this neo 2 a new version I should wait for?

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
That sounds like what I "Need" :laugh::laugh:

Now, will check specs to see if they will fit. However where can I purchase these in the US, and is this neo 2 a new version I should wait for?
the regular MB8 u can purchase directly from Eric Stevens at Stevens Audio.
scroll through the posts to find the FB page that directs you to his sales page.
they are usually in stock.

and as I mentioned. the NEO version arent going to be in US soon. they really arent new. I had a beta version a few years ago, but didnt think I'd meed an 8....(I was wrong)
But production is a special order, plus shipping which is higher now bc of all the tariffs etc...

you wont be disappointed w the regular MB8

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
For now contact me by PM or email until the website is launched very soon.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
the regular MB8 u can purchase directly from Eric Stevens at Stevens Audio.
scroll through the posts to find the FB page that directs you to his sales page.
they are usually in stock.

and as I mentioned. the NEO version arent going to be in US soon. they really arent new. I had a beta version a few years ago, but didnt think I'd meed an 8....(I was wrong)
But production is a special order, plus shipping which is higher now bc of all the tariffs etc...

you wont be disappointed w the regular MB8
For now contact me by PM or email until the website is launched very soon.
[email protected]
Perfect, thanks for the info!

121 - 138 of 138 Posts