Just got a 2011 Sonata Turbo with Nav, and trying to figure out what kind of system I want to put in it. I have roughly a $2000 budget, main focus is to have a good SQ system. Here is what i have come up with so far:
- H/U - Going to Keep the Factory Nav
- Front & Rear 6.5" - thinking aobut going with Morel Maximo's
- The system has 3.5" speakers in the Dash, not sure what to do thoughts?
- SUB - JL Audio Stealthbox (12w3v3-2)
- Amp - JL Audio XD700/5 or HD900/5 (but I think its just too expensive)
- Sound dampening in the doors and trunk
I have been on the fence whether to go with the Stealthbox vs a custom box and a 12w6v2 (this option would be slightly more expensive)?
Its been almost 8 years since my last system upgrade so I would appreciate any advice or input.