DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i am putting together another sound system for my car that i just recently bought and I need input on what you guys think I should do. Right now I have dynaudio 240 mk2's for the front and i have some Type R components for the rear. I have a 10" Type X and no box yet but im probably going with sealed for space issues. For the amps, I have a PDX 4.150, a pioneer gm-5300t(2 ch),and a hifonics brutus 2000 watt mono block. My head unit is the alpine 9887 and I already have the imprint kit for it.

So anyways, thats the intro of everything i have. My problem is that I dont know what I want to do with all of it. One option is that I could just use the pdx for all the speakers and go with a basic passive system, and not even use the pioneer(I just had it layin around anyways). Another option is that I could bi-amp the dynaudios and use the type r's with the pioneer for rear support. The other optioned I considered was going active with the dyn's but Ive never done active before and it seems like a ton of work. Any input would be awesome, Im planning on putting the system together next weekend so that gives me another week of research and hopefully comments from all of you. Thank you!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would also like to add that i am open to the idea of getting rid of the type r's and putting midbass woofers in the rear instead

1 - 2 of 2 Posts