DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new here I've been out of the game for a long time and my home forum was CA.com but that was about 5 years ago. I don't plan on going back since here feels a bit more educated and less stupidity. Anyway so I've ordered a whole slew of parts and wanted to get a lil feed back on my new system.

Vehicle : 2008 GMC Sierra Crew Cab

HU: Pioneer AVH-4300DVD

Wanted a double din since single look weird in my truck IMO.

Sub : DD 3512f dual 2 with carbon dust cap 2.5 Cu ft enclosure tuned to 33hz

Sub amp: DD M1c at 1 ohm 1200rms x 1 at 1 ohm at 12v

Highs: Boston acoustics Pro 60 Se

Always been a fan of Boston products so figured I'd give the pro 60 's a shot. I would like to hear the HAT Clarus sometime but that's to much money for a blind buy.

Highs Amp: DD SS4A 156rms x 4 at 4 ohm 14v

I'll probably end up getting the Boston SR65's as my rear fill down the road.

I suppose I would classify my self as more of a SQL type of guy.

All my interconnects are knuconeptz and I'll probably use the last bit of my older Raamat to deaded the roof and maybe doors depending on how much is left.

I appreciate any comments.

Regards,

Josh

·
Registered
238 Posts
looks pretty darn good to me, without personally having used any of those parts. All of those are well respected anyway. DD does seem a bit more SPL oriented in the systems i've heard, but i suppose it could have just been the tuning

·
Registered
18 Posts
That sounds like it will be a great system. I'm in the same boat as you, just getting back in the game but several years back I had a Pioneer, Boston, DD system that I loved. At least back then they all sounded great together. Can't really speak for the new stuff but I'm sure the quality has not slipped at all. I would bet it probably sounds even better. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts