DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,
Been very astatic with my setup, but am being a bit annoyed by the high tang noise from my tweeters and would like to look for another option if possible.
Here is my setup for the front 3 way
Accuton c25
Dynaudio 430
Dynaudio 650
Run off matts 6150

So I have them built into custom front a pillars so the problem would be a new one would have to be similar in size to the accuton.

Saw TH 1.5 II Violino I think I could squeeze them in there with some help from a few saws.

Anyway just looking around for amazing sounding tweeters, I mean I have amazing ones but looking for a different sound I guess.

Thanks for all opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
895 Posts
what don't you like about the current tweeters ?

Reactions: nyquistrate

· Registered
4,319 Posts
Good day all,
Been very astatic with my setup, but am being a bit annoyed by the high tang noise from my tweeters and would like to look for another option if possible.
Here is my setup for the front 3 way
Accuton c25
Dynaudio 430
Dynaudio 650
Run off matts 6150

So I have them built into custom front a pillars so the problem would be a new one would have to be similar in size to the accuton.

Saw TH 1.5 II Violino I think I could squeeze them in there with some help from a few saws.

Anyway just looking around for amazing sounding tweeters, I mean I have amazing ones but looking for a different sound I guess.

Thanks for all opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a dsp? Tune that annoying sound out of the tweeters.
Don't have a dsp? Get one.

Reactions: nyquistrate
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.