DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know we are all about DIY... but i wonder what these are like?
These are supposed to be the Zapco drivers or the company making their new drivers...
http://www.esb.it/

Anyone have any comments?

·
Registered
530 Posts
esb has been making expensive and unique car speakers for a long time in my 96 directory they made everything from 2 in dome mids to 18 in woofers ,looks like they were avail in the us at that time but ive never seen an esb car speaker out there ,im curious how their new -zapco speakers sound- but at the price i dont see anyone here spending the money just to test! so i say just like the red stripe commer. HOOORRAY DIY!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
i was playing around on the zapco forum one of the members mentioned exp. price ranges dont remember exact prices i think the top of the line set was around 650.00

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured they might be a bit expensive... there seems to be a Dodge magnum owner somehow affiliated with Zapco that has all new Zapco drivers in his car in the Dodge boards... He is really hyping them up... so I was curious to see if anyone here knew anything about them & how it compared to the Dayton RS, Peerless & Seas we all love :)

He's gonna hate me everytime I post high performing, more affordable alternatives :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts