·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZED Audio Group Buy

Group Buy info:

• Coupon code = ZED2011GB
  • Ends June 30th 2011.
  • Applies to all ZED products we offer (RA / Leviathan-II / Draconia-II / Minotaur / Dreadnought).
  • Place your order normally through the SSA Store.
  • Due to greater volume as in the past, shipping out time will be a little longer then normal.[/B]
Group Buy Pricing:
RA - $169.00 > $148.72
Dreadnought - $689.00 > $606.32
Draconia-II - $479.00 > $421.52
Minotaur - $495.00 > $435.60
Leviathan - II - $659.00 > $579.92

·
Registered
6 Posts
Might be interested in this if I can find some good reviews. At least I have a month to look. Maybe some will pop up by then.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I guess the question I should have asked is an estimate on when the first ones will start shipping?
I'm in need of an amp very soon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With all the people asking me about this for a while, the endless PM's and emails, I would have expected these to be flying out the door.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Took a shot of the Leviathan II I bought:

I'm not even close to having things dialed in but am extremely impressed so far. Appears to be very well made. Lots of power and no noise, turn on pop, etc. Pretty amazing, especially for the size.
waiting on mine to be delivered. gonna go into an S2000 with ID XS65 components and an alpine SWR-10T. simple sweet and hopefully loud n' fun!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I believe it is planned, but I do not know when production will happen.
is there any chance of possibly knowing when(if?) before this GB ends? would hate to pick up the leviathan, only to find out a couple of weeks later the amp i really want is coming down the line!(not that picking up the levi would ever be a bad thing, lol)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
is there any chance of possibly knowing when(if?) before this GB ends? would hate to pick up the leviathan, only to find out a couple of weeks later the amp i really want is coming down the line!(not that picking up the levi would ever be a bad thing, lol)
Doubt the tube model will be ready before the end of the month, as I have not heard any news recently on when it will be in production.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.