DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planing to use Alpine IVA-505 headunit with Bluetoth phone, ipod and nav, XM and rear video camera integration
Will have it goint opticaly out in to Orion DEQ-30 EQ opticaly out to 2 Alpine H400 crossovers to feed my 3 way Dynaudio System 360 via Zapco C2K 2.5x (50wpc x4)runing high and mids and C2K 6.0x(124wpc x2) running 8" midwoofers(part of Dynaudio 360), and runing 2 way MB Quart(one of the cheaper once) in rear via some inexpencive 4 or 2 channel amp( i do not mind running stock passive x-overs on rears) and 4 ED 7K.V2 subs(they fit exactly in 4 mounting holes in my rear deck) feed by McIntosh Mcc444 pushing 220w in to each one.
Goal of the system - clear and loud - SQ only system with nice tunefull base - not the boomy and loud one. I plan to run 7K.V2 in infinite baffle without enclosure behind them but if needed will build small seald enclosure for them. Thinking about running stiffenig cap - probably 5fd and 4g wire in to junction box. System does not have a single passive or analog X-Over - all X-Over done digitaly and all individual drivers a ran by it's own amp. Trying not to take any trunk space - and this configuration would just fit on the rear wall and some side space. Not taking any space from trunk is a reason why I'm not going with bigger dedicated subs.
Couple questions - what do you think of this setup?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts