Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Condition of all items:

New in box

Total Price: :

$220

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This is a brand spanking new Pioneer 80PRS. The plastic strip is still in the remote battery. CD still shrink rapped. It is in perfect order and blemish free. I traded it for a more expensive deck to help a friend out and i dont need it so its up for grabs!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#2 ·
**** happens. People are allowed to make offers. No sweat off my sack. The day $20 makes a difference to me is the day I stop spending $25,000 on a system.

#4 ·
SOLD. Thank you everyone. Well almost everyone. :p

#6 ·
Yes and for more than $202. Strange. But its new owner will be very happy. I loved my last one. Bought it for $280, used it for 6 months and sold it for $250. This one is brand spanking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.