DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NIB Ref500sx - Calling all Soundstream fanboys!

Product Brand & Model: Brand new in box- REALLY!

Condition of all items: Perfect

Total Price: : $175... obo. see my message below :)

Shipping Terms: : negotiable

Pictures: - Pics to follow

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Ok folks- I picked up a Ref500sx today with the intention of running my midbass in an upcoming project, and paid what I consider a fair price. Once I got there I found it was brand-spanking-new. Never mounted, wired, nothing! It is as close to perfect as exists! The fellow has had it since new, when he bought 3 (I even saw the receipt). The box is in 9/10 condition, and the owners manual is a photocopy, but it even has the original mounting screws still in the little ziplock bag. Pics will be posted as soon as I can get this damn locked hotel computer to cooperate pulling them off my camera #$^^%&%!!

So here's the deal: I love the old SS amps, but have every intention of putting one to use. In many ways I would rather see this go to a collector instead of hidden in my car. In a nutshell, I am open to offers to buy outright or trade this with someone to whom it's important. I'm not looking to make a bankload of $$ off someone here and my price is OBO (flexible), but know what I paid and what sorta interests me.
What am I looking for? Well, a Ref500 is what got my interest going in this one; dunno if I could fit a Ref1000; the other amps in this setup are Mcintosh, as are what's intended for my other project, so any amp consideration must be of similar caliber; I don't need any headunits....Ultimately I guess I'm willing to consider as much your contributions here as what you have to offer (both in $ and in trade).

IF this doesn't comply with forum rules, please let me know and I will change the program to do so. IF you don't like what I have proposed, let me know and I will either consider your suggestion or blow it off :p
Please submit via PM, as I will get to those more promptly.
Thx,
D

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys- I amended the type so noone else wets themselves.

At least, unless they actually want an sx ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little Surprised at the lack of interest.... because it's an sx perhaps?

Just to be clear- I am NOT trying to make $$ off this!

Worst case, I use it for what I originally thought I would when I went to buy it :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have this exact amp and need a pic of the board. resistor r186 on mine is burnt and need the color code for replacement.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Year bumpage..... $170 shipped folks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts