Product Brand & Model:

Sony CDX-GT705DX

Condition of all items:

NIB

Total Price: :
55 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This deck comes equipped with a 24 bit burr-brown dac (along with all of the other Sony "Specialty series" units tagged with Drive S-HX), 5 channel fully adjustable time alignment, 2-way crossover, and an independent 13 band EQ for each channel. Unbeatable features for the price I'm asking.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It literally doesn't get any cheaper than this, do people really just care more about brand names than actual specs?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey man I'll take it...I'm gonna pass on the aura force comps though, I have too many sets of speakers just sitting in my closet. Please pm me your paypal info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I've been content with my Sony HU, so that's not what kept me away. If I'd have been in the market for a HU, I'd have definitely jumped on this, but I've got a couple other decent HU's already sitting around not in use and what little spare cash I have on hand is being saved up for a different purchase.

I too am a little surprised it took three days to sell, from the look of it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Holy crap, really? So cheap for a fantastic deck. Wish I had a need for it.
Maybe people really are afraid of the brand name. They shouldn't be.....

Bump for you man.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Seriously?! Allstock didn't buy it?

Hmm, might have to see if I can manage to swing the extra cash. Ill be buying a set of TM65MKII's tomorrow, which is going to eat the bulk of my "spending" cash. I'll see if I can get something sold locally or "maybe" we'll get our safety bonus on time for once at work (Seriously doubt that though, only got it on time once in the 3 years of working there).

I'd be an awesome HU for me to install in someone's car when they ask if I have a HU I'm willing to part with (tend to get asked about having gear I'm willing to part with once or twice a month it seems. Guess word got out that I'm a hoarder. LOL).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys, I still want it, just didn't get his paypal info yet. Sorry if I missed it in the original post...I don't see it though. I'll pay as soon as I get it. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts