DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the bumps felllas. i had one guy that seemed like he wanted to hop on this but it's been hard selling anything, audio or not, lately.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am honestly VERY surprised this is not gone yet; I paid much more for mine and I am quite happy. If I knew anyone in the market for a 4-ch amp, I would pretty much make them get this. By force if necessary.

·
Registered
771 Posts
thanks for the bumps felllas. i had one guy that seemed like he wanted to hop on this but it's been hard selling anything, audio or not, lately.
I know what you mean. I've been trying to sell my whole system locally(with a free DEI alarm to boot!). I've dropped the price by$140.00 as well and nada.
On a lighter note I did sell most of my legos for dirt cheap. I really lost my ass on those.

But, that is a very nice amp and I hope that someone jumps all over it for you.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I am honestly VERY surprised this is not gone yet; I paid much more for mine and I am quite happy. If I knew anyone in the market for a 4-ch amp, I would pretty much make them get this. By force if necessary.
Agreed. Ridiculous price for this type of amp - market is crazy dead if no one's jumped on this yet. Bump for OP.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts