·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Zapco 360.4
Zapco 750.2

Condition of all items:

Brand new never used, I broke the seals on the boxes to get photos, both of these amplifiers come with everything you see in the photo.

Again these are new, I can power/play test for a serious buyer with a deposit put down to assure that there are no factory defects and or DOA. My feedback and references speak for themselves I do not sell junk or list something that is new that is not new or out of box.

360.4, 2 balanced line transmitters
750.2, 1 balanced line transmitter

Both come with docs and birthsheets.

Specs:

Stereo, 4 ohms: 4 x 50 Watts
Stereo, 2 ohms: 4 x 90 Watts
Bridged, 4 ohms: 2 x 180 Watts
T.H.D. + Noise: <0.025% @ 4 ohms.

Stereo, 4 ohms: 2 x 175 Watts
Stereo, 2 ohms: 2 x 360 Watts
Bridged, 4 ohms: 1 x 780 Watts
T.H.D. + Noise: <0.04% @ 4 ohms.

Total Price: :

350.00 + shipping ConUS
475.00 + shipping ConUS

Prices are obo to an extent, lets be honest here these are brand new and way under their normail retail prices.

If purchased together I will make a better deal.

Shipping Terms: :

Lets Talk.

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Cannot beat new in box!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No interest?

/bump

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Late night bump!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Gotta ask! Are you looking for any trades? I might be interested in your 360.4....if not "you still got a bump!"

Sent from my iPhone using DIYMA

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry not really looking for trades at this time, just moving all my extra gear that I am not going to use.

Thanks for the bump though.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weekend Deal and this is ONLY if BOTH amplifiers are purchased together, prices remain the same if bought seperate.

600.00 + half shipping ConUS only. This offer expires at mightnight this sunday the 15th, I have no problems keeping these but I am not ever going to use them so snag this deal up this is over 1200.00 in new in box Zapco Amplifiers for dirt cheap.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
/Bump for the evening.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
/bump!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
/bump it up yo!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To the top.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Weekend Deal and this is ONLY if BOTH amplifiers are purchased together, prices remain the same if bought seperate.

600.00 + half shipping ConUS only. This offer expires at mightnight this sunday the 15th, I have no problems keeping these but I am not ever going to use them so snag this deal up this is over 1200.00 in new in box Zapco Amplifiers for dirt cheap.
Did you mean Sunday the 13th or Tuesday the 15th?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
13th on sunday, After I realized my error I couldnt not edit the post and I am not a paying member so I cannot edit posts after a certain amount of time.

This is a crazy deal I can honestly say probably the best deal on the classifieds as far as I am concerend, New Zapco Reference amplifiers at a used price, doesnt get any better then that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zapco Bump!

This is make a resonable offer week for the pair only I will not seperate unless the price is close to the posted price.

Buy them together and save.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To the top!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sale pending on the 750.2.

300.00 Shipped for the 360.4

165.00 Shipped for the 200.2

165.00 Shipped for the 200.2

Not in photo but both of these are brand new one is still sealed in the box the other was the last case display, this was never touched by costumers comes complete with box.docs birthsheet and Balanced line transmitter.

I tested the open box 200.2 and it works flawlessly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.