DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
21 - 40 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EXL 2.0 GB 3way doors GB40/10 centre Helix M4dsp/M6 Sundown salt MMats + more
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord EXL 2.0 GB 3way doors GB40/10 centre Helix M4dsp/M6 Sundown salt MMats + more
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Kids today... :LOL:
Only reason I know the Riviera is cuz an older friend of mine from my neighborhood, from my childhood had one. Lol plum purple I think it was a 65. It had the mechanical hide away lights, White leather, made me drool every time I was in it. For years I would sit shotgun during the Cities Christmas parade.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
2,122 Posts
Someone is about to have a sexy amp rack.
Thanks man! V1 is looking a little bare at the moment and that’s a good thing. I’m going to try wrap it this time(not 100% sure about this material yet) and clean up the wires & backwall a little more. 🤞

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior Auto part
Wood Grey Tints and shades Font Pattern

Reactions: ItsonlyaHONDA

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Only reason I know the Riviera is cuz an older friend of mine from my neighborhood, from my childhood had one. Lol plum purple I think it was a 65. It had the mechanical hide away lights, White leather, made me drool every time I was in it. For years I would sit shotgun during the Cities Christmas parade.
'66 Chevelle SS has been one of my all-time favorite cars ever since I built a cool scale model of one in the late '70s.

Love those old Rivieras too.

·
Registered
2005 mustang, v6
520 Posts
Chevelles and the Nova II have the sexiest lines on all muscle cars, imo

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Chevelles and the Nova II have the sexiest lines on all muscle cars, imo
I agree - However, I am slightly biased. :cool:

'66 Chevelle SS has been one of my all-time favorite cars ever since I built a cool scale model of one in the late '70s.

Love those old Rivieras too.
To be fair, this isn't a true SS. That plate on the front is from the previous owner. I'll likely put something else on. All the things I did to this car, I wouldn't do to a true 138-vin SS

·
Registered
239 Posts
I don’t have any new audio stuff but that lift is where it’s at!
1/500 car guys has that, maybe.
my dad has one like it but I think the posts are taller.
and the retractable coils with air and water around the shop is like the icing on the cake.
well maintained garage. Nice job

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I don’t have any new audio stuff but that lift is where it’s at!
1/500 car guys has that, maybe.
my dad has one like it but I think the posts are taller.
and the retractable coils with air and water around the shop is like the icing on the cake.
well maintained garage. Nice job
I was too busy looking at the car I didn't even notice the dope A$$ garage.

·
Registered
239 Posts
no ****.
just think about what that thing does.
this guy probably has a few of those carts you can roll around on sitting up cruising over the perfect floor.:rolleyes:
heated obviously
probably goes out there after dinner or whatever to get some time away from the wife

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Please excuse the mess on my desk

I recently took an already amazing amplifier and upgraded all the caps with Nichicon and Rubycon brand, lower esr, higher capacitance, higher voltage handling. The amp already used wima capacitors for the class D filters, and uses very nice Texas Instrument OP-Amps. I also conform coated it while I had it ripped apart.

Computer Personal computer Gadget Electronic component Electronic device

Computer Personal computer Laptop Office equipment Audio equipment

Passive circuit component Circuit component Resistor Hardware programmer Audio equipment

Circuit component Hardware programmer Passive circuit component Audio equipment Electronic engineering

Office equipment Netbook Audio equipment Gas Electronic instrument

21 - 40 of 152 Posts