DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
161 - 180 of 354 Posts

· Premium Member
550 Posts
I have the 12" version, that will be powering soon with the same amps.
Let me know how the 10" sounds.
View attachment 355469
View attachment 355470 View attachment 355479

Got the same brand for the front.
View attachment 355471
View attachment 355472

View attachment 355473

View attachment 355474
And an upgraded BL5.5 tweeter.
View attachment 355475
J.
Lol this is probably the hardest flex on here.

@ANS shows off the 10" version of a fairly rare driver, my dude says, I have the 12, let me know how the 10 sounds...

haha like he actually cares haha

Like I always say to V8 Ferrari owners, be careful how you're trying to flex, because one day, when you think you're it, a real Ferrari (with a V12) is gonna pull up next to you and you're gonna be forced to pipe down and pull away from the light slowly.

· Registered
168 Posts

@ANS shows off the 10" version of a fairly rare driver, my dude says, I have the 12, let me know how the 10 sounds...

Like I always say to V8 Ferrari owners, be careful how you're trying to flex, because one day, when you think you're it, a real Ferrari (with a V12) is gonna pull up next to you and you're gonna be forced to pipe down and pull away from the light slowly.
To be technically accurate, the V8 Ferrari pull away slowly becuase it will be in limp-home mode, simply because 15 miles have elapsed since the last reduced power CEL. It's ok though- the V12 will be shrouded in a cloud of oil smoke, remaining unrecognizable.

Or, some kid in a V6 Charger or an Altima with peeling paint will plow into the back of both of them🤣

· Registered
2,737 Posts

I actually do care how it sounds.
Got the 12" playing and its an awesome sub. Have it in a 1.4 cubic feet sealed enclosure and it plays pretty low, loud enough for me with no mechanical noise and it blends pretty nice with the front stage.

J.

Reactions: Nemesis87

· Premium Member
3,520 Posts
I actually do care how it sounds.
Got the 12" playing and its an awesome sub. Have it in a 1.4 cubic feet sealed enclosure and it plays pretty low, loud enough for me with no mechanical noise and it blends pretty nice with the front stage.

J.
So far I love it. Probably one of the best sq-oriented subs I have used which can handle some power. Reminds me of an ultimo but more xmax. I will probably run two of them in my car. I am a little bit of a basshead. I am still deciding between running the studio 6.2 midbass or the Magnifica midbass.

· Registered
2,737 Posts
So far I love it. Probably one of the best sq-oriented subs I have used which can handle some power. Reminds me of an ultimo but more xmax. I will probably run two of them in my car. I am a little bit of a basshead. I am still deciding between running the studio 6.2 midbass or the Magnifica midbass.
Nice.
Im actually thinking of using a second 12" sub to get more cone area and power out of the amp (its running at 4 ohms).
Not that I really need it, but why not. LOL.
Havent used the Studio midbass, but the Magnifica that Im using is a great driver.

J.

· Super Moderator
2021 GMC Sierra AT4
1,082 Posts

· Registered
619 Posts
Reactions: saltyone

· Registered
2005 mustang, v6
888 Posts
Experimental flex
Can't find any info on these so if anyone can pm me some specs that would be awesome. That is also the main reason i got them.
......until then, i need to stop buying random crap from the local shop...or do i?
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread Cameras & optics Audio equipment

· Registered
2005 mustang, v6
888 Posts
I was literally just there 🤣🤣

Reactions: ItsonlyaHONDA

· Registered
2005 mustang, v6
888 Posts
Sounds like i need to make a reversemount adapter ring and take the tdx out the box for a second or two

Edit: tossed one in a bs box my roomate gave me to put in his car with a hifonix sub (still looking for a cheapo 300w amp). Anyway, used Ice Cream as a test track and the Blackmore drops off on the last 2 note drops of the 4-note bassline. Don't know the terminology or freqs, just listen to the song and you'll know what i mean. Might not be the right size box so i'll reserve full judgement til i finish the box for the kh501.
Wired at 2ohm with 600w
Automotive tire Wood Gas Tread Cookware and bakeware

· Registered
2005 mustang, v6
888 Posts
Mis-appropriating car audio again
Theater Research boxes, diamond S6.0m and a Pyle Dryver PLD-6.... for now. Gonna dig out the LPG26NA's for tweets
Audio equipment Gas Water bottle Wood Light switch

Reactions: MythosDreamLab

· Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Just got these in recently after a long wait. @Fenderskirt66 one is on the way to you, enjoy!

Box Font Computer hardware Technology Gadget

Hood Vehicle Automotive design Car Font

· Registered
2018 Honda Accord EXL 2.0 GB 3way doors GB40/10 centre Helix M4dsp/M6 Sundown salt MMats + more
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
161 - 180 of 354 Posts