Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2018 VW GTI S VWR springs, DAP spacers, OEM sounds
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It pains me to have to do this but my system needs to go bye bye along with my car.
Whats for sale you ask?
-slightly used Zapco DC650.6 Bought from a really well known forum member who bought it AUTHORIZED.
The Zapco comes with everything included in the box:
-3 symbilink transmitters, 2 USB cables (one is a 15 ft cable), PS/2 cable (15 feet long), birth sheet, software v1.04, owners manual. It also has the original box which is in great condition
-1 pair of BNIB Hybrid Audio L1V2s in black.
-1 pair of NIB Hybrid Audio L6s. The magnets have some scratches on them but they have never been used.
-1 BNIB MB Quart PWE352 15" Sub. Essentially an RF POWER HX2 sub
-1 BNIB DIYMA 12 sub.

Looking to get:
$725 plus shipping for the Zapco DC 650.6 as this this thing is heavy
$190 shipped CONUS for the BNIB L1V2s
$300 Shipped CONUS for the L6s
$130 shipped CONUS for the R12
$175 shipped CONUS for the PWE352

My Itrader rating should speak for itself so buy with confidence. Everything will be well packaged and sent with insurance and a tracking number.
I will post pics of everything listed later today.
cheers
JON

·
Registered
768 Posts
you coming to the okc g2g? I need to decide if I need the 650.6

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope to make it to the G2G. If you want that amp I can bring it. It would be a good incentive and excuse for the wife to let me go!

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am not home at the moment and wont be till late tonight, then will have to ponder the expense will try to let you know in the morning

·
Registered
768 Posts
its definitely tempting as I have always liked the zapco amps just need to get a feel if I want to wait longer to purchase a new car.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Great deal on the Hybrids! Bump..

·
Registered
548 Posts
Bump for Jon, but now what??

·
Registered
438 Posts
I will do $105 shipped on the DIYMA if you can gaurantee against DOA or if NPDang will cover it against manufacturer defects. As we all know there is a very slight possibilty to end up with one that makes a mechanical noise. Has it seen power at all?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Zapco and Hybrids are no longer for sale.
The DIYMA12 is still for sale and has not seen power at all. The lowest I'll take for the DIYMA12 is $120 shipped.
I also have a Memphis Audio 15m1124DR 12 for sale. Its BNIB and I have no idea on its specs except that the motor is fully swappable. I won this at the OKC get together and really have no use for it. I think woofersetc.com sells them for $169 plus shipping.
I'll sell it for $120 shipped.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will do $105 shipped on the DIYMA if you can gaurantee against DOA or if NPDang will cover it against manufacturer defects. As we all know there is a very slight possibilty to end up with one that makes a mechanical noise. Has it seen power at all?
It is definitely not DOA as it has never been used. My itrader ratings should speak for themselves and many forum members can vouch for me here as a stand up guy.
You will need to talk to NPDANG about your request.
$120 shipped is as low as I'm willing to go.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
revised prices:
DIYMA R12: $115 plus actual shipping and service This is BNIB and boxed ready to ship!
HAT L1V2 $175 plus shipping and service
HAT L6 $280 plus shipping and service
I really need this stuff gone ASAP.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.