DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve gotten probably 15-20 items from this guy and he is honestly one of the best guys that I have dealt with on here. He ships fast, has great prices and answers any and all questions you could have and if he can’t answer them he will get you to someone who can. Do not hesitate to buy from him.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I second that, he is awesome.

Reactions: Niebur3

·
ROCKY TOP
1,751 Posts
I meant he’s ok sometimes, i have dealt with better sellers, just kidding, LOL, jerry is a hell of a seller and even a damn better guy!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
This has turned into a real love-in for Jerry...
I've bought a pile of stuff from him too. Always top-notch.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
I'll join the dogpile and agree that he is a great seller. Also knows his shit!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
How did I miss this thread. Jerry is an awesome seller and super cool dude. I buy everything I can through him.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Adding to the pile of great reviews! Great guy and awesome seller. I bought a sub level knob and a wiring piece from him about a month ago for an older Arc amp. He shipped it out super fast and had a great price. Thanks Jerry!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wouldn't consider Jerry a "seller" as he glues beyond to help you get the proper gear for your particular goal,
Excellent guy to deal with will answer all your questions and guide you to acquire the proper components not just sell you the top buck stuff.
There is a lot of extra customer service (help) he adds on top of the killer prices he offers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts