DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I subscribed to Kyle's YouTube channel. Looking forward to it and umm....that Viper....OMG!!!

By the way...I am in NC too Kyle. Do you disclose what area of NC you are from?

Thanks,
Kevin
Yes, that Viper is bad ass. Kyle has some pretty awesome rides, builds, and reviews....enjoy his channel. #TeamSecondSkin

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Nice! Was always a fan of those Nissans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Second Skin

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Almost time for the Sound Deadening video to be released, footage is being edited now......don't miss it. Take a look at that very nice coverage of the hatch in the 240SX. No tacky billboard effect of logos all over the project, just a nice hint of the SS logo with the black on black ghosted logo view able at the right angle.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Kyle is finishing up reinstalling the new interior carpet and buttoning up all the trim pieces......video coming soon!!!!

"Been taking some extra time to finish the 240's interior. Tomorrow, I put the final touches on the audio system and part two of the interior restoration. This has been a lot more intense than I could have ever imagined, but it's going to be so worth it in the end*"

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Saabkyle04, LLC just released a new video showing his install of the head unit and speakers he picked for the build. It's a teaser for the upcoming Interior 2 video where he is getting down and dirty with the Second Skin Insulation product install. Check it out for some sneak peeks of Second Skin products throughout this AWESOME build!!! Great work Kyle, keep it up, your resto-mod project is turning out very nice......So stoked to see the install video soon!!! #SoundDeadening #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #Nissan240SX #SAABKyle04 #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinForTheWin #TeamSecondSkin"]Saabkyle04, LLC just released a new video showing his install of the head unit and speakers he picked for the build. It's a teaser for the upcoming Interior 2 video where he is getting down and dirty with the Second Skin Insulation product install. Check it out for some sneak peeks of Second Skin products throughout this AWESOME build!!! Great work Kyle, keep it up, your resto-mod project is turning out very nice......So stoked to see the install video soon!!! #SoundDeadening #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #Nissan240SX #SAABKyle04 #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinForTheWin #TeamSecondSkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vs0gFc4ag&t=78s

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The video we have all been waiting on is finally complete. The Interior of the 240SX gets full sound deadening treatment and new carpet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCu8uF7oolY

Amazing detail Kyle.....your 240SX project is top notch and the amount of work you put into every part of it is easy to see. Thanks for the awesome shout out. Anyone of Kyle's subscribers or forum follwers that are interested in trying out Second Skin products feel free to use the coupon code SAVE240SX to take 10% off all of our products until the end of the year 2017!!! We appreciate you choosing our American made products for this awesome restomod project. Keep enjoying what you do and reach out to us if you have any future projects that need sound and heat insulation. #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinForTheWin #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #SAABKyle04

21 - 33 of 33 Posts