DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Man, with this economy who knows the next one to go down. :( The meets could be, "at the old parking lot of Autobacs"

·
Vendor
4,981 Posts
WOW, if superautobacs, which is a prototypical money making store, goes out...whos safe? yikes...you guys should check out their liquidation sale and see what you can get though. :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yeah i am friendly with a couple of their employees and the corporate office never sent any warnings or anything, last friday just made the call that the Stanton and West Covina stores were closing and started putting up the signage.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Ouch, that is a real bummer. I figured they would survive simply based on the garage work. However, their store was bound for trouble in a similar fashion with Ccity. I tried to give them my money but unfortunately their prices were several times the online prices. I hope we can still make use of that lot. Anybody down to meet later this month for shopping and auditioning?

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Ouch, that is a real bummer. I figured they would survive simply based on the garage work. However, their store was bound for trouble in a similar fashion with Ccity. I tried to give them my money but unfortunately their prices were several times the online prices. I hope we can still make use of that lot. Anybody down to meet later this month for shopping and auditioning?
I down for a meet and eat, but not for shopping (no money).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats actually good news... I hate when some steals one of my great ideas. The nerve of them to go and build a Car Super Store.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I need to come check this place out on my next trip to So Cal. All we have out here is Pep Boys, Advance and Auto Zone.

·
Registered
219 Posts
talked to the manager, they plan to keep the stanton store open and will support future IASCA or DIYMA shows and give us discounts for the store adn shirts if we set them up with the manager in advance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts