DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

no sound audison bit one

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pase1 
#1 ·
Hello,

as a newbie in (SQ) car audio I bought the Audison bit one. (I read already lots of threads with probs also, but can not find my problem)

There are 3 Audison VRX Amps installed and everything sounded already fine.

After installing the bit one everything works except there is no sound at all, and presume that there should be some sound..

software is 1.2 version and I guess that is not the most recent version available.(where to get the latest update? the Audison site requires login wich I do not have)
The test cd gives no sound and the PC shows ' channel 1 input level too low" and the initianilizing procedure can not proceed.

Anyone recognize this problem?

tnx
regards
Pascal

#2 ·
How do you have it hooked up? Also, the login should have come with the unit, but the login and password are bitone.

Now, you must have the HU connected to channel 1 and 2 in even if you are running optical. On the 1st screen that comes up when doing the setup I think you have to tell it what inputs you are using. Select not using for any of the others.

Turn the HU up to the max non-clipped output, on my Alpine it is max output. Now stick the disc in and play it and go through the setup. it should recognize it. If not then there is a problem.

#3 ·
Hello,

it is all hooked up as you said. The head unit turned to maximum (50) gives a minimum of sound and only at channel 2.
without bit one I run the hu at maximum of 20 and it is very loud already.

Than I try to update the firmware from version 1.2 to 1.5 according the latest manual.

The problem now is that everything runs as it should (green processing bar runs for a few minutes until it stops), until the window pop up "update complete" should appear. This window does not appear and the procedure just stops without completing.
I waited more than 15 minutes....nothing. Let's hope that this has no extra effect because I had to disconnect sometime.......

result is still only some tempered noise at channel 2 by running the HU at max. output, and set up fails (signal channel 1 too low)

My local dealer has no time until the middel of januari so I will try all again from the beginning and will even install drivers etc. again.

I would be thankfull for any suggestion/help.

regards
Pascal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.