DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 tahoe I ran all new power wire remote wire rca cables and grounds.. brand new focal amps and a new focal sub.. a solid 1 amp for sub and. Solid 2 amp for my 6.5 components...I have sound coming from factory speakers...both amps have power..no protection light or anything the power light is on and is act fine..what could be my issue..I have tried a different head unit nd 4 different rca cables... I have nothing coming from my sub or component speakers..and the amps are on.. ive triple checked wired and everything seems normal..I am.pretty stumped...any help would b appreciated thanks..trevor

· Registered
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
2,401 Posts
Try plugging your phone or laptop into the amps as a temporary source and see if you get sound.

Reactions: ItsonlyaHONDA

· Registered
11 Posts
I am confused. You said you have sound coming from your factory speakers but no sound coming from your components? Are you amping factory speakers. Let’s first start with giving us a description of all of your equipment and how you have them hooked up. Something doesn’t seem right with the whole factory speaker thing and amped component thing you mentioned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.