Condition of all items:
DLP 9/10
KLH 8.5/10

Total Price: :
DLP $400 FIRM
KLH $200

Shipping Terms: :
Local pickup on the HDTV
Willing to ship the floor speakers if someone is willing to pay shipping on them, but local pickup is probably better.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I am the original owner of both items.
The TV was bought new in 2005 and will play up to 1080i only and has no digital tuner built in so you will need an external unit.
The floor speakers were also bought new in 1996 and have been well maintained. These are a beast on output with a tweeter 2 mids and a 15" dual ported driver. I actually used these for the DJ's booth at my wedding reception in '96 and have a lot of memories to go with them.
I need both of these gone as I have a 60" plasma waiting to go up in place of the DLP.

TRADES: High end floor speakers and center channel to replace the KLH units (MartinLogan, B&W, Magnapan, Paradigm to name a few) plus a little cash on my end if necessary.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Sent from my Dell Venue using Tapatalk

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop on DLP, $200 OBO. I need this thing gone folks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts