Product Brand & Model:
Samyang 14mm f/2.8 Nikon Lens

Condition of all items:
Pretty much new

Total Price: :
$270 OBO including shipping.

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority - Included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This is a great wide angle lens (see reviews for the Rokinon version) for landscape photography Fits both FX/full frame and DX/APS-C/Crop sensor Nikon cameras. I bought it a couple weeks ago, but for what I want it does not quite work as well as I had hoped (trying to photograph the Milky Way, but using a crop sensor so effectively a 21mm lens).

It's pretty much brand new, comes with the box, pouch, both caps and not a mark on it.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey, maybe we'll figure something as neighbours - I can also let you borrow the Rokinon 8mm if you'd like for your experiments.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there any car audio that you would be interested in for trade or partial trade?
Not at the moment, just looking for cash or to trade for a different lens.

Hey, maybe we'll figure something as neighbours - I can also let you borrow the Rokinon 8mm if you'd like for your experiments.
Will PM you, local is always nice as it saves shipping!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.