·
Registered
326 Posts
updated location meet will be taking place at my house in Stoughton Ma
I made a thread without realizing this one was already made

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Is this the official thread or is there another one? Stoughton is much more convenient for me than Cape Cod. Only problem is that Easter Sunday is April 12th and I'll be out of town that whole weekend.

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is the official thread. I made that other thread not knowing that Cam had already made this one

·
Registered
684 Posts
Is this going to be a regular meet or a working meet like the last one? Also, can anyone guarantee that it will be warmer outside than the last one? Because it was freezing that day! :eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it... Would love to meet up with some of you guys, maybe someone will host a NJ meet or something a little closer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I should be able to make it. Gonna have to put some stuff back in my truck lol. Too bad nothing has changed since last time. Will be good to get back into the swing of things though and see any updates/changes.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Only when I get to hear yours ;P How's that coming btw?
Its coming, slowly but its coming. Im finishing up the filling sanding of the amp rack. So whats left to do is drill for grommets cover it with vinyl or paint? and figure out how to do the plexi cover and edge lit lighting. Oh and start the fg sub box.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Wait...Cam does this mean you FINALLLY picked up a new project car??? Cam bring lots of test cds, Me and you will need to have a long listening session in my car again :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
So the meet is in Stoughton? That works alot better for me than the Cape.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wait...Cam does this mean you FINALLLY picked up a new project car??? Cam bring lots of test cds, Me and you will need to have a long listening session in my car again :)
This isnt the project car. This is the tow veh for the project car...... :D

And yes Ill have music.....

1 - 20 of 99 Posts