DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there are a few of us here that run Image dynamics xs65's and expressed interest in meeting up and comparing setups. You can view that link here, scroll to the bottom of the last page.
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/product-selection-comparisons/70850-anyone-used-id-x65.html
I'd like to also invite anyone else in the area without xs65's as well, I don't think it should be a prerequisite for coming. So besides a time/date/location and agenda we need a list of who's coming. I don't see anything happening till spring so I guess this is just an interested list at this point. I'll start.

NAME LOCATION

Goodstuff - Fitchburg, Massachusetts
billg1230- Ludlow, MA

·
Registered
260 Posts
billg1230- Ludlow, MA I'm in for sure... maybe I can even host at my house being as I am kinda in a central location.. right off the Mass Pike and near I91 as well..

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I might be interested if yall dont mind. I used to own the older version, have had a million ID subs, (selling idq 8s now) and horns and have been debating adding either the 65s or 6x9 s. I would like to here the tweets too if anyone has them available. I think I might know a few others that might be interested in checking that stuff out as well. Mless5 and Needsq

·
Registered
260 Posts
Of course we encourage more people to join in! Doesnt matter if you use the xs mids or not... would be great to hear some other systems and whatnot...
let us know if you are in and goodstuff will add your name to the list

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'll be in Florida for the holidays and will be home after the first week of Jan...if it's happening after that, count me in, and I picked up a termlab that I'd be willing to bring if anyone wanted to play around with that.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool, definitely after the holidays.... we can see what works best for everyone
I was thinking spring. I'm only a 1/4 through my build and the cold is really slowing me down. Soldering in a snowstorm is kind of time consuming. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Haha I know all of my finish work on the system is going to have to be put off till spring... I have a garage but my truck won't fit inside... I want to see the soldering in the snow pictures.... I was trying to finish my last sub box in the snow too... FUN

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha I know all of my finish work on the system is going to have to be put off till spring... I have a garage but my truck won't fit inside... I want to see the soldering in the snow pictures.... I was trying to finish my last sub box in the snow too... FUN
My garage is attached to the house so soldering is one of the few things I have to do outside because of the lead fumes, I don't want them coming back in the house when I open the door. I'm done but I will get a pic of how I did it. I had to keep bringing the iron inside after making each connection and also used a heat gun for part of it. It could have been worse though as I only had a few connections to make since I'm not using any speaker level outputs and the ground comes from the power supply.

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
move it closer to PA and I'll consider coming out

1 - 20 of 232 Posts