DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

· Super Moderator
2021 GMC Sierra AT4
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit:

Small informal SQ meet up at my company warehouse in Brunswick, ME. October 29th, 2022. 10 am to ~4 pm.

Address: Ouellet Construction, 56 Bibber Parkway, Brunswick, ME 04011

Pull around to warehouse out back.

Attendees:
  1. RickWilson - 2021 Sierra AT4
  2. Rick's Coworker - 2021 Sierra Double Cab
  3. @SkizeR - 2019 Volvo S60
  4. @Jsteezy28 - 2019 VW All Track
  5. @teh_squirrel - 2013 Subaru Outback
  6. @grtpumpkin300 - 2014 Chevy Cruze
  7. @chuyler1 - MR2
  8. @Sumfuncomet - 2019 Volvo V90CC/Spectator
  9. @audionow - 2018 GMC Sierra
  10. @Picassotheimpaler
  11. @Blancolex300 - 2019 Dodge Durango
  12. @dkc7 - 2014 Audi A6
  13. @chasingSQ - 2021 Stinger
Wood Beam Floor Flooring Engineering

Fixture Flooring Floor Gas Engineering

· Banned
24,246 Posts
Do people even live in Maine?
I can probably make it if I convince the fiance to visit family in NH while I come hang out with you hooligans

· Super Moderator
2021 GMC Sierra AT4
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do people even live in Maine?
I can probably make it if I convince the fiance to visit family in NH while I come hang out with you hooligans
90% of the population lives within an hour of my town lol. But COVID sent alot of urban population our way haha. And bring the Vovlo and make sure the XLs are still in your trunk.

· Registered
2018 Volvo V90 CC
77 Posts
Hey folks! Looking to reach out to the community if there was any interest in coming to get together in Brunswick, ME (about 20 minutes north of Portland) this fall (probably October 1st or 8th). My company has a 8,000 SF warehouse that could host 8-10 vehicles (maybe more) inside with plenty of power for chargers.

View attachment 340535
View attachment 340534

I'm curious if we get a large group tp make it worth while. I have my personal truck and a co worker's Sierra that would be attending.

Thinking of setting up a grill and a couple coolers and keeping it very simple. Let me know if you would be interested.
Brunswick is a great town, home of Bowdoin College. Excellent restaurants and hotel. I lived there for five years right downtown, I’m in Portland now but would definitely come just to see and hear.

· Super Moderator
2021 GMC Sierra AT4
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey folks - sorry I've been kind of MIA from the forums for a few weeks but right now I am planning to host a small event for a few hours from 9 am to 1 or 2 pm on October 15th.

I want to get at least 6-8 people who are going to attend before I solidify plans with getting my warehouse prepped so I will start an attendance list here:

1. RickWilson - 2021 GMC Sierra AT4
  2. Rick's coworker - 2021 GMC Sierra Elevation
Feel free to add your name and vehicle if you plan on making it!

· Registered
2018 Volvo V90 CC
77 Posts
I’m in as a spectator, won’t have my system installed yet. Still gathering parts, but I’d love to see and hear what others have done.

Reactions: RickWilson

· Registered
2,872 Posts
At this point I think I'm out. Tore my rotator cuff in a MTB accident which kind of put all projects that involve heavy lifting on the sideline. The car has a very basic setup right now, not really worth a listen. I'll see if I can convince the wife to left me take a drive just to maybe listen to other systems but will have to see how I feel. Right now just driving is doing me in (it's my right shoulder and we only own stick shift cars).

· Registered
333 Posts
I'm in Augusta and would be willing to come, as long as its on a weekend day (busy on 14th-16th). I still have a lot of tuning to do after making major changes last month but I'm down to let people listen/see what I'm working with. I don't have a power supply that can run the system like my 290a alternator, but I do have the small intellicharger. My subaru certainly isn't a showcar, it is my daily driving, wood hauling, trash getting, project car. There are a few trim panels that I decided not to put back :)

I would LOVE to get feedback on plans around the pillars I want to do, along with my subs, and all sorts of stuff. I feel like I've been flying solo along with the help from this forum of course. When I went to buy an amp locally at the audio store in lewiston it was a nightmare, the guy had no idea what he was talking about and they tried to charge me 400$ for a micro diamond monoblock after telling me over the phone they had a small 4 channel amp.

Reactions: Nemesis87

· Registered
333 Posts
Hey folks - sorry I've been kind of MIA from the forums for a few weeks but right now I am planning to host a small event for a few hours from 9 am to 1 or 2 pm on October 15th.

I want to get at least 6-8 people who are going to attend before I solidify plans with getting my warehouse prepped so I will start an attendance list here:

1. RickWilson - 2021 GMC Sierra AT4
  2. Rick's coworker - 2021 GMC Sierra Elevation
Feel free to add your name and vehicle if you plan on making it!
I just noticed that you moved to the 15th, I'll see if I can make it, but that is a family weekend for my daughter's college.

· Super Moderator
2021 GMC Sierra AT4
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just noticed that you moved to the 15th, I'll see if I can make it, but that is a family weekend for my daughter's college.
Oh damn, probably not something you can get out of. Out of curiosity, could you make 10/29 or 11/6.

I still plan to host on the 15th but if everyone could make a later date, I would happily slide it.

What’s the tally on this looking like now? I’ve still got lots of gear coming in!
Looking like 5-6 of us right now. I was gonna reach out to the local shop and see if they wanted to attend even though they really aren't much of an SQ place.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts