DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, since i know, a lot don´t check the offtopic i post it here, too:

it´s an opel corsa, latest model, using servo controlled hydrauliks etc... to move tweeters, hood, amp rack, cooling system, also the tweeters align themselves depedning on the used medium (dvd, cd, etc...)

here are the pics to the finished install:

Car Hifi Studio Kruck Corsa

a video:

Car Audio - Vdeos EMSSI (ENTREVISTA A MAIK KRUCK) :: EMSSIWEB

and most interesting the build pics:

Neue Seite 1
Neue Seite 1

this car got european first in expert unlimited in 2008 at EMMA euro finals. and reached the highest install score EVER been given

i´m loving it. too bad i didn´t go to cologne this year to check it out :(

·
Registered
539 Posts
damn I just got a chubby. Looks like Robolop has some competition.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
being a machinist by trade , i have to say very very nice... just a little too "machine looking" for my tastes though....he's definatly a man with a plan

robolop still outshines this stylewise [in my taste]. his carbon skills r killer too. still impressive though...

·
Registered
237 Posts
That took some planning on "wire" routing to use solid stock for power and ground. I'm a machinist also and that was very nicly executed.

·
Vendor
4,981 Posts
i swear, when i win the lottery, i am going to europe, buy my RS6, spend time at one of hte EMMA world champion's place, and spend 6months to a year to build sometihng like this, and then ship it back to the US :)

i aboslutely love the top notch euro installs...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.