1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

1-Alpine CDA-9815
2-2-Dayton Audio SD270-88 DVC 10" Subs
3-3-Monster Cable 16' Standard Interconnects
4-1 Metra 99-7951 DD Dash kit for Suzuki & Chevrolet

Condition of all items:

1-Alpine CDA-9815 is in MINT Condition with very, very light swirls on the screen and no worn buttons. Could easily pass for new!
2-2 Dayton Audio DVC Subs new in the box.
3-3 Monster Cable Standard Interconnects are used but are in excellent condition. They have been tested and signal flow is excellent.
4-1 Metra 99-7951 is new but in open package.

Total Price: :

1-Alpine CDA-9815: $165 Shipped
2-2 Dayton 10" Subs: $45 each Shipped or both for $80 Shipped.
3-3 Monster 16' RCA's: $35 shipped for the lot.
4-1 Metra 99-7951 DD Dash kit for Suzuki & Chevrolet: $20 Shipped.

Shipping Terms: : As stated above via USPS

Pictures: - See attached

Additional info:

Well, the title should give you a clue! Spent some time trying to put a system together for my Daughter's car for X-Mas gift and now she is wanting an I-Phone instead. The system will be postponed until spring for B-Day so I'm going to recoupe some funds to help with the I-Phone purchase. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I got distracted at the last minute while posting this and wanted to add the following info.

The Subs are DVC of course and are 8 ohm each. These subs have some pretty good reviews for minimal power and high output which is why I bought them for my daughters system. They appeard to be a pretty decent setup for the bang for the buck! Google these and read for yourself.

Also, the 9815 is a fully Active deck for those who are looking for the all in one deck! This unit was purchased right here on DIYMA from Fartin and I had it on my bench for some time so you can rest assure that its a great functioning deck. I'll also include the manual in .pdf format.

I'm pretty firm on the pricing but never hurts to offer up.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Lets get this stuff sold!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts