DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are we talking about doing the diyma 12 sale again, I'm ready to purchase in 1-2 days, I already had my eye elsewhere but that deal for 2 diymas is nice tell us when please.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
When are we talking about doing the diyma 12 sale again, I'm ready to purchase in 1-2 days, I already had my eye elsewhere but that deal for 2 diymas is nice tell us when please.

I'm sure he'll update the thread when he gets a chance, be patient.

·
Registered
12,571 Posts
READING IS FUN..DA,,,MEN...TAL

Yes it was a Great Sale :eek:

Old 12-24-2007 #19 (permalink)
npdang

DIYMA Founder

Send a message via ICQ to npdang Send a message via AIM to npdang Send a message via Yahoo to npdang

Default Re: Until midnight Dec. 24th DIYMA sub sale
Thanks everyone for the support, it was an amazing sale.

I'll honor any requests I receive before midnight tonight, but I'm sad to report we are finally down to the last of the subs!

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts

npdang

DIYMA Founder

Send a message via ICQ to npdang Send a message via AIM to npdang Send a message via Yahoo to npdang

I'll honor any requests I receive before midnight tonight, but I'm sad to report we are finally down to the last of the subs!
What are you talking about? That reply is old but post #25 says he is thinking about bringing it back

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

npdang

DIYMA Founder

Here you go.

Read up.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/698350-post26.html

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well, seeing as they've been listed on eBay for at least 3 months now, my guess is that he'll update the auction when he is ready. I suggest keeping an eye on that as well as the thread.

·
Registered
92 Posts

npdang

DIYMA Founder

lolololol

·
Registered
91 Posts
crapcrapcrapcrapcrap between this and hessdawg's new OEM's, I'm going to be eating store brand macaroni & cheese dinner for a month :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
+1 I am wanting in on this as well put me down for 1. I have funds and am ready to purchase. I don't have enough posts to reply in there. I mainly lurk here, maybe I should actually start replying to threads I read and get it up so I can reply.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I don't even have a use for them but I'm considering scrounging some dough for a pair just in case the sale happens- just to tuck away because otherwise someday I'll wish I did. Damn I need a job.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I always read so many good things about these things (except for the cones blowing themselves out from being too light). Is there a way to stiffen up the cone but keep it sounding sweet?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just sent my money for mine! yeah! now the amp, HU, tweets and mids and deadening! >.<

I wonder if anyone remember the prices of them as a function of time? like, how much were they when they first came out, and then went up for how long, and then sale etc. etc.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts