DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to everyone who has helped with buying some of my gear so far. Anyhow I've decided to part with a few other pieces as well as updating what I was trying to sell before. Here goes:

Two MTX Thunder 2150x amplifiers. Both work great and are in pretty good cosmetic condition. I have removed the iso-feet from one for storage purposes but I have some more of them (and MTX will send them to you if you ask nicely :D ). I would like $110 shipped each or $210 for the pair. Here's some pics:

One MTX Thunder 275x amplifier. Works great but it's in a little rougher cometic shape. I'd like $80 shipped for this one. Pic:

Here is the first amp I ever bought. MTX Thunder 240. Picked it up in 1997 and it still works great. $50 shipped. Pic:

Still for sale:
Cadence Mids $35 shipped:

Broken Basscube (missing remote) $30 shipped

Alpine Aux Adaptor $10 shipped

I've got refs on diymobileaudio.com, scionlife.com, thenewx.org, caraudio.com, and 100% on ebay (as mfenske7.63). Thanks for looking guys and let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 240 is tempting

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alpine AUX SOLD

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gear still available

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couple of nibbles on things but everything other than the Alpine adaptor is still available. Feel free to submit REASONABLE offers via PM.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would be willing to trade some gear for an Alpine PDX 4.100.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's Wednesday here in Portland and all gear is still available. Feel free to PM offers.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would be the same belle we traded for to begin with LOL. I havent even used it yet if you can believe that
That's funny. I sort of figured it would be the same one. I had really wanted to go with some Alpine PDX amps but I am thinking rocking the Belle again could be fun.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
That's funny. I sort of figured it would be the same one. I had really wanted to go with some Alpine PDX amps but I am thinking rocking the Belle again could be fun.
Ive got a matching 4 channel that could go with it too if you need 9 channels of amplification LOL

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive got a matching 4 channel that could go with it too if you need 9 channels of amplification LOL
At this point 5 would be more than adequate. I'm a little concerned that the electrical system on the 6 can keep up. Hell, the Xterra had a hard enough time with it and that thing had a much bigger alternator. Though, if I had the Belle back I could upgrade to a second IDMAX. Hmmmm.... Dang it, I really just want to sell some of this gear so I can put my order in for the really expensive Metra 99-7507 and my new deck (likely Kenwood KDC-X993).

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
At this point 5 would be more than adequate. I'm a little concerned that the electrical system on the 6 can keep up. Hell, the Xterra had a hard enough time with it and that thing had a much bigger alternator. Though, if I had the Belle back I could upgrade to a second IDMAX. Hmmmm.... Dang it, I really just want to sell some of this gear so I can put my order in for the really expensive Metra 99-7507 and my new deck (likely Kenwood KDC-X993).
I think my wife would kill me if I sold or traded any more gear. She just told me today how nice it would be if i had the rear seat back in my truck

1 - 20 of 35 Posts