DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on an AC DELCO (new 2007-2009, the one with the bid 2 din and large volume control in the middle) service manual. I like the looks of it in my Saturn Aura I have an audio control line level converter hooked up to it. When I did a line EQ check on my analyzer is showed major gains in 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 K regions and the same with 60,80,100 Hz I know they do this because they are trying to make the factory speakers sound better. I replaced them with hertz HSK-165's. I have an Alpine PXA-700 and I cut those frequencies out on my processor. yeah it sounds awesome now. However, I wanted to know if there was a way to get into the internal radio pre-EQ settings (before user settings) and flatten it out. Any idea's? I don't want to replace my OEM unit because it looks very nice stock. Yes a touch screen would look nice but out of my budget right now. Yes all of the speakers are on amps. (fronts ... Digital designs, and eclipse amps for the rears and subs) not looking for tips on equipment I have just want to know if anyone knows how to reset the factory pre-EQ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts