DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta say that I have learned more and received more useful feedback from this forum than any other forum I have visited. The moderator(s) of this forum have created an excellent place for people with somewhat different car audio goals to discuss ideas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was just working on this same topic as you posted but you beat me to it... I'm definitely a one forum kind of guy right at the moment :D

Thank you very much npdang... I really enjoy this forum and I enjoy even more the fact that even the new members joining seem to also respect what we've got going here. I have my fingers crossed that it will stay this way.

Actually, I have a strategy... whenever an immature noob comes over from one of the other forums trying to start flames lets just barrage him with hard to understand technical jargon until he becomes confused and goes away :twisted:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hcbassplay said:
Actually, I have a strategy... whenever an immature noob comes over from one of the other forums trying to start flames lets just barrage him with hard to understand technical jargon until he becomes confused and goes away :twisted:

I didn't realize that this was a NEW strategy. Have we not done this already?

:lol:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I concur i'm loving this site more than any of the other audio forum's that i visit on a daily basis, not very many people that actually post but it seems to be that 80% of the people that do post are VERY knowledgable about this kind of stuff. Very very happy to be a part of this forum, i hope we grow but stay just as impressive as the forum is now.

x2 npdang rocks..... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.