DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Welcome to the DIYMA OT.

This forum is for the benefit for the members who participate in the DIYMA car audio forums regularly considering their post count (excluding OT). If you need a place to say something other than car audio then this is the place. Please be aware that OT is not heavily moderated, but you will likely be banned if you pursue conversation to make things worse for other people.

These are the rules:

Racism, Xenophobia and Homophobic Hate will not be tolerated and posting of this nature will result in an instant banning of the member. Examples include reference to any group by a racial term. Changing the spelling of these words does not change the rules. Violations of this rule will result in an immediate and permanent ban on your user account

Blatant Insults & Immature Criticism
This is not caraudio.com Thunderdome. This is the DIYMA OT. If you feel the need to blatantly insult members of our forum with crass, rude and elementary language, you can expect an infraction against your account or immediate ban for any time deemed fit by the staff.

Reported Posts

If your thread or reply in a thread is reported to us as being inappropriate or offensive, we will look in to the claim. Each report will be dealt with on an individual basis. You can report a post to the moderation staff by clicking this icon under the user info on the left side of every post.

ANT

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sounds good.

"This is not caraudio.com OT"

AWESOME.

·
Registered
468 Posts
hatred for anything foreign or strange, usually it's applied to people from other countries, like his constant hatred of anyone from Canada, Mexico or France.

·
Registered
483 Posts
hatred for anything foreign or strange, usually it's applied to people from other countries, like his constant hatred of anyone from Canada, Mexico or France.
I must be extra hated being French-Canadian eh?......lol.....sometime I wonder how I sleep at night. :p

·
Registered
694 Posts
Dude, nobody can hate you. You guys came up with that crazy cheese fries with gravy thing....mmm sooo goooooddddd
I'll still take my good ole American chili cheese with bacon heart attack special fries!

Ok, off to a coney island.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
first time I have read the rules for the OT forum.

"blatant insults and immature criticism"

well..seen lots of that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts