DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went down to Solen this morning and bought my speakers. They are so pretty!! :D

Seas G18RNX and LPG 25NFA

My system is coming along good. Just can't wait until it's a little warmer to start my install.

Raammat BXT and ensolite should arrive in 2-4 weeks

Here is the link for pictures: http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2223601

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would really like to thank the people on this forum for all the help and support. This is a really civilized forum and I just love it.

I have a question: Why do some speakers have a center cone in the middle of the speaker like the G18??? and other's don't like Peerless. What does it do?? Is it better in some way or is it just looks?

·
Registered
531 Posts
"hole system"

nice ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's getting there... Missing a sub and some mids. Hope to have the sub this spring before the install to take a picture of everything before they are in the car.

I always liked the system picture before install but never had the chance to take it before with my other systems because I usually to it step by step.

·
Registered
415 Posts
man..i love to try that setup!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Very nice! If I had the install space I would definitely like to try that setup. Good work on driver choices and good luck on the install!

·
Registered
681 Posts
10K2HVN said:
man..i love to try that setup!
Want to? I'll loan u the 25NFA's and you can see how they mate to the L18's .. that or we all go and invade Jun's car .. he's got his tweets in kicks w/the L18's in the doors now.

·
Registered
415 Posts
OgreDave said:
Want to? I'll loan u the 25NFA's and you can see how they mate to the L18's .. that or we all go and invade Jun's car .. he's got his tweets in kicks w/the L18's in the doors now.
either sounds good to me!

The L18's dont have the topend extension of the G18's though.. :(

^^we can drag Nguyen along too! :cool:

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
carter said:
Well I went down to Solen this morning and bought my speakers. They are so pretty!! :D

Seas G18RNX and LPG 25NFA

My system is coming along good. Just can't wait until it's a little warmer to start my install.

Raammat BXT and ensolite should arrive in 2-4 weeks

Here is the link for pictures: http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2223601

Lemme get this straight, you just went there as in drove or walked? Lucky bastard, wish I has resources that close!!! PE is only a day away UPS and Madisound is 2. But the thrill of driving home with the goods is sweet!

Chad

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drove, it's about 30 minutes away :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts