DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as title states. has been on a 2002 GMC with a 6.0 and also a 2001 GMC with a 4.3. just rebuilt to freshen up so it looks like new again. has its OHIO GENERATOR i.d. plate and puts 200 +- amps. selling cause it is more than i need in an alternator. it's a $600+ alternator. $350 OBO due to rebuilt and new looking condition. i am out of town and using a public library computers this week but feel free to call me with any ?s, Rob (956) 802-7700.

as for references, look at my traders feedback. on ebay my userid is RBA6165 with 100% feedback and score of 337. under LOW2001GMC on Performancetrucks.net and LS1Tech.com with a trader feedback rating of 16 "+" positive transactions. have also sold to OLLSCHOOL on here. on other (feeler) ad, have listed an ARC CXLR4150 amp and possibly a ZUKI ELEETS amp.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know some folks got massive systems and could benefit from such an alternator. make offers. call me, rob (956) 802-7700.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back in town with home computer access... :) ...make an offer...may consider some trades, performance ls parts or namebrand audio stuff...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.