DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Restaurants, whatever. Babies need to eat, throw a towel up, or whatever.

But I got to draw the line when teenage-lookin momma plops the kid on the table, in the middle of a crowded fast food restaurant, and changes his shitty diaper.

I called her disgusting trailer trash, and she thought I was the asshole. Was I out of line? I mean seriously, take that crap to your car;outside;bathroom;sanitary place.

·
Registered
694 Posts
No poopy diaper change on the table I might be eating at later. I don't care how careful you are.

Blech!

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
against US Food Code Code of Federal Regulations 21, I dunno, I'd have to look the rest up. You could...(o.k. maybe not you but I) could've had the restaurant fined and/or closed for the duration of the incident. It is a critical hea;th violation. Not even supposed to be barefoot, ya know?

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
I would have gone to the management immediately. There is a reason every bathroom has a changing talble in it.....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It's bad enough to see how the employees at fast food joints handle your food. But I would say this is over the top.:eek:

I would have notified management and after that I would have called my local health department!

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
You weren't out of line for correcting her, but calling her "disgusting trailer trash" may have been over the top, even though she may have been :p

EDIT: 1000 posts, BIOTCH!!!
I, for one am very happy about the achievement. Like my penis, 1000 posts is no small matter.

BTW, after some ridicule (not very much but I am feeling overzealous this morning) I have realized that my penis is a matter of public interest and is in search of 5% of the public vote so as to recieve government funding for the next presidential election. I am seeking bi-partisan support.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
public health reasonings (annexes) can't be used for the actual condemnation of the violation but will help to clarify why it is a problem. Gimme a sec.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
3-307.11 would do it (catch all) but I'm looking for "protection from comsumer"
Legally, this is an entirely different matter than "protection after recieving" or "personnel actions and supervision"

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Legally, this is an entirely different matter than "protection after recieving" or "personnel actions and supervision"
I have to look at this crap all day 2 times a week when I do my label docs and specs for customers, I just grabbed the first one that looked right.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Are you in compliance? As in compliance officer?

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Are you in compliance? As in compliance officer?
hmmm...not as you would normally know it. I am federal, I AM in compliance, but the nature of my job is a bit more specific and at the same time ambiguous. I no longer inspect dining facilities or retail establishments, however, I think maybe I would like to again. I am paid to be paranoid. Do you have a topic you need me to look up?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I, for one am very happy about the achievement. Like my penis, 1000 posts is no small matter.

BTW, after some ridicule (not very much but I am feeling overzealous this morning) I have realized that my penis is a matter of public interest and is in search of 5% of the public vote so as to recieve government funding for the next presidential election. I am seeking sexual support.
Fixed!

:eek::D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hmmm...not as you would normally know it. I am federal, I AM in compliance, but the nature of my job is a bit more specific and at the same time ambiguous. I no longer inspect dining facilities or retail establishments, however, I think maybe I would like to again. I am paid to be paranoid. Do you have a topic you need me to look up?
No. I am also in the field but quite a bit lower on the ladder than you! I am literally in the field doing the dirty work for the public! Hopefully keeping the public safe.

I am also paid to be paranoid which bugs the hell out of my wife sometimes.:rolleyes:

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Do you work for the govt or for a private firm doing plant inspections?

I personally love the fact that there are paraniod ppl out there. I used to be a restaraunt owner and now an on the safety and GMP team for the plant I work in. I guess that makes me a bit paranoid as well...

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
No. I am also in the field but quite a bit lower on the ladder than you! I am literally in the field doing the dirty work for the public! Hopefully keeping the public safe.

I am also paid to be paranoid which bugs the hell out of my wife sometimes.:rolleyes:
How do you know my ladder rung? I think I may prefer to be at a consumer level or even institiutional. The stuff I do keeps me up at night.

Do you work for the govt or for a private firm doing plant inspections?

I personally love the fact that there are paraniod ppl out there. I used to be a restaraunt owner and now an on the safety and GMP team for the plant I work in. I guess that makes me a bit paranoid as well...
You can't be in the GMP field and not be paranoid. (otherwise it would be BMP) But I really do something a bit different than that. Sanitation is a blast and I miss hitting the plants but in this economy, I had to go with security
and currently, my job is as secure as you can get....thanks to W.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts