DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2019 BMW i3s
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet up for Friday nights (mostly). Eat good food. Fiddle with knobs and sliders to mess up your tune afterwards. Sample gear that you've never heard before. Motivate year-long installs to get finished.

Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Was a real good time, enjoyed it thoroughly!!! I didn't get to listen to everyone's ride but sure was some nice tunes!! :drummer:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sounds pretty cool

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
That's right on Adam, and if you live anywhere near the Okc metro area and haven't joined us yet, we'll then, you don't know what you've been missing. I'd say we've just about got every kind of system you'd want to listen to. Cars with 10" mid bass in the doors to 2" widebander's in the pillars and everything in between. Bitone's, check, MS8's, check, Pioneer Japanese speaking radios, check. IB subs, yep. Sealed subs, you got it. Frankenstein passive radiator boxes, oh yeah we got that too. If you are interested in hanging out with us PM me your cell phone number and we will make sure that happens.

Jason

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
How far is this from Jeremy's shop?
Where does he work? We don't have a Jeremy in our group?

Edit: Are you talking about the guy in Durant? If so, it's about 3 hours.

·
Registered
2019 BMW i3s
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking forward to my Bit One... thanks to ISTundra for the killer deal.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Where does he work? We don't have a Jeremy in our group?

Edit: Are you talking about the guy in Durant? If so, it's about 3 hours.
Yes Denton, Jeremy with the meca shows! OOO 3 hrs, I remember talking to some OK guys and they said, they had comps and meets only 30 min from there. I thought it was this, I wouldve loved to make it! 3 more hrs is a littttle far! hehe

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
You're in Houston right? Google maps says its 7 hours from GBA to my house.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
You're in Houston right? Google maps says its 7 hours from GBA to my house.
Yups houston.... try see how far from fort worth.. I normally stay with my brother then drive 1.5 hrs to denton.. if its another 3 hrs, das a lil too much.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It's 3 hours from DFW.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
This past Friday we had about 12 people show.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
And that was with only a few days notice.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Dang, I would have loved to make the jaunt down from Tulsa for a meet up even though I don't have anything special. I just moved to Wyoming this past weekend so no more OK for me. :(

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
SouthSyde, we'd love to have you guys come up.

That's too bad, we have really good time.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Was a real good time, enjoyed it thoroughly!!! I didn't get to listen to everyone's ride but sure was some nice tunes!! :drummer:
Brad, I didn't even know you were there until it was almost time for me to leave. lol Everyone said the Benz sounded phenomenal though. Hopefully next time.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yeah, Brad's Merc sounds real nice.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts