DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've still got we old audio equipment that I've been using for years which includes the alpine w200 and pxa-h701. The w200 CD mechanism quit working s while back and now the touchscreen is giving me trouble. It's strange because if I use my finger for some of the functions it won't work but I happened to have a row of magnets that I can touch it with and it works most of the time. Will any of the newer head units control the old pxa-h701? It still works great so I hate to buy a new processor and head unit when the processor is still good.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
VERY recently a member here posted a RUX-701 controller for the H700 DSP for sale.
With the RUX controller, it doesn't matter which HI you use with the H700
Check the forum classifieds for the controller.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
All AiNet (iPersonalize) head units will control PXA H701. you can add also a CD Changer CHA 624 which is optic out unit, or some of the 1 din units like DVA9860, 9861, 9965, old F1, iva105, 200, ... or like Seafish mentioned - look for RUX C 701 which will control all the functions of PXA H-701... (I would rather go this way and have option for more options with (any)head unit. PXA H701 is obsolete unit, it works, it is a tank, but newer processors have more options regarding settings, better DACs,.......additional USB/coax inputs, hi-inputs,.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts