DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Old Rockford Fosgate goodness

1720 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Fussion289
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Beware, he's rating them at 2 ohm, 14.4V. By conventional methods, it's a 60x4 and 100x2 amp. 400x4? Come on. It takes a 50A fuse and they ain't efficient!
nice amps, but how is it a hot deal? it is an open auction which means it could go for hundreds of dollars.
Those are old school?! Damn, I just aged in a few minute time frame :(
I was hoping to see a rockford fosgate power 1000 mosfet for sale in this thread:(....that's old school power:D
add this to the list... sexy Denford, but this ones optical pickup is toast :(, might be good for parts if you can score it cheaper.

ROCKFORD DENON CD PLAYER PREAMP RFX-8250TI - eBay (item 160322544027 end time Apr-17-09 13:32:58 PDT)
add this to the list... sexy Denford, but this ones optical pickup is toast :(, might be good for parts if you can score it cheaper.

ROCKFORD DENON CD PLAYER PREAMP RFX-8250TI - eBay (item 160322544027 end time Apr-17-09 13:32:58 PDT)
That is nice........
That is nice........
$299 is high with all those issues...
LoL I've got Subs that are RFP -1210 Fosgate's in my trunk 2 of em I bought used from a buddy I used to work with. They still work great and I have a newer model amp tho a P851S(fosgate also) They sound great in the slot ported box I had built by my local fosgate dealer. I also have a punch 240.2 Amp. I took the amp apart to see what shape the board was in and the male pin for the remote conection had been very poorly fixed so I had to fix that which was no real biggie. Have yet to hook it up and see how it sounds as of yet because I don't have the correct awg power wire or another fuse to fit since it takes a 50 A fuse HUGE fuse LoL.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts