1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine MRV-1507
Alpine MRV-F407
2- V12 links/end caps... These are true "Alpine" links! These are NOT homemade knock offs... super super rare!!

Condition of all items:

MRV-1507 is near mint and comes with the 4guage cable adapters
MRV-F407 is in very good condition but does have a couple of blemishes (as seen in the photos. This amps also comes with the box and birthsheet
One link is mint. It's actually still new although I do not have an oem box for it
The other link is still in very nice condition but does have a couple minor blemishes. This link is missing the 4 small screws for the end cap piece, but could easily be obtained at your local hardware store.

Total Price: :

MRV-1507: $400
MRV-F407: $175
Mint link: $130
Used link: $110

All prices are obo and I will do discounts for packages!

Shipping Terms: :

Included in the price for the ConUS. All others please contact me for a quote!

Additional info:

I "may" take in your blown (not working) amps as a partial trade...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,384 Posts
I didn't even know they made those links for Alpine amps. Those are awesome
Damn tempting to join my F407 and T757 at the center to create 1 superamp

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
Bump for a great seller and friend...

Also, along with imjustjason, the two best car audio shippers out there. Guaranteed no damage to your goodies the way these guys pack!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very nice stuff here, indeed. It's too bad that these older alpine amps tend to get overlooked. For the price, modern stuff can't compare to these in terms of distortion level, quality, and power output.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.