DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
341 - 360 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
If anyone is interested, I'm cleaning out the garage and have the following...
DRX9575rz Head Unit with two faceplates
DRX8575z Head Unit
DPH7500z processor (works with either of the units above)
CDC655z 6-disc changer (works with units above)
Remote Control for the units, possibly two
One CeNet cable

I have an optical cable too but I just emailed Alex from Brazil about that since it appears he has been hunting for one for quite some time.

PM me if you are interested in any/all and I can give you more details.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Thank you very much Chris. I can't read it but I can decipher itfor the most part. Just wish I could download a copy of the brochure.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I believe it was the 95, could've been the 94, but I know it was one of those years.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I agree with the 7909 being a very special deck easily one of the top 5 ever. That said I also like the sound of the 9255 better having both. The 9255 is more natural. It just sounds smoother, more balanced, and warmer.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
On PAPER the 9255 should walk allover the 7909 and test measurements prove that it is better sonically,but having said that just because something should doesn't mean it does. I cannot comment sadly, on how either one sounds as I've not heard either one. I wonder to some degree though, how much one likes something over another is placebo and nostalgia.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I agree with Mr. Green. I will say that the total package of the DRZ 9255 is a far and away better deck than the 09 when you take into consideration processing and aux inputs. But just 2ch CD I still prefer the clarion. You are right though about preference. The alpine is more aggressive, edgy and in your face. The 9255 is more natural, warm, and smooth. Not to imply the 7909 is harsh either. It's not just leans to that side. The output voltage and noise floor are very nice though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 672 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.