DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
601 - 620 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry man, they aren't the same connector. I've been on my quest for a 006 cable for roughly a year now. Believe me, I wish it were that easy :/
What are the differences in the two? I'm using the DCA005 to run digital from my DRZ 9255 into my Bit-one. I had to cut one end to convert to toslink.

·
Registered
396 Posts
What are the differences in the two? I'm using the DCA005 to run digital from my DRZ 9255 into my Bit-one. I had to cut one end to convert to toslink.
I'm planning to use a CDC1255Z changer, it uses a specific connection. The 005 is to connect CeNet to any changer without Z in it's model number. 006 is for any changer with Z in it's model number

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Sadly, not much. NIB units sell on ebay between $100-125 tops. I paid $100 for mine NIB. I'd love to have another one. Are you asking for him, yourself (you want to buy it from him) or are you trying to help him sell it?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
That's a nice looking unit there Chris.
I liked it when Clarion sold a set like that back in the mid to late 90's. I love the fact that you still have the original "set" box.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
As promised, a unicorn piece for me. Thanks to Chiefwiggum for this beauty. This was in better condition then I thought, it arrived looking mint, even the factory box. CD doesn't play, but parts are available.

]

The remote even looks mint, other then a cover missing to it...I also found a service repair manual on ebay for it too, so I snagged that up. I'll get to putting power to it this weekend to play with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey guys, I have an 89 Camaro that I've been working on restoring. When I used to drive it as an everyday car, I had an amazing stereo system hooked up. Ive been working on putting all of my speakers in and getting new wires hooked back up. The stereo I have is a Clarion DRX9375R (I bought it new in 97). Ive been driving with just the stereo hooked up (no speakers) and when I would start the car, the messages and such would scroll across the screen and everything seemed fine. One day last week, I started my car and it started flashing and now the face of the stereo wont work. I have checked the electric currents and the stereo is definitely getting currents to the rear and front of the stereo, but the face is still not working. I do not want to get a new stereo- I really want this one to work. I have the matching sound processor and CD changer that are made for the stereo, and I would love for this set to work again! Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

601 - 620 of 672 Posts