DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice to see other Clarion fans here- I've got a stash of three AutoPC's with GPS units and tons of software and NAV cd's.
Had one in each of my cars back in the day- they were amazing for the time period. Considering they run on CE, there's no reason they can't still be used.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I've got some new Clarion items I've acquired over the last year that I'd like to show. Give me some time to round them up for photos and I will post them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love old clarion so much i had to join to get in on the discussion....anyone got a copy of the old sales brochures they had back in the 90s? I have had quite a bit of clarion equipment in the past and looking to recoop some of my collection from over the years.
He has a bunch of old school stuff he keeps hoarding and wont let me have....
As far as what he wants for any of it, i will have to ask him for sure tomorrow when i see him next
Do you still have the Clarion VMA6481 ? I desperately need it for a show car project

·
Registered
419 Posts
Lol just posted in a different thread about Clarion...

My first system was in my 86 IROC in Highschool

Had a Clarion Pro Audio DXZ855MP Single Din Touch Screen
Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment Audio receiver Font Auto part

Clarion DPX11500 Mono that was stable to .5Ohm and put out 1,800RMS
Rectangle Font Electronic device Technology Electric blue

And I was driving a pair of Clarion PXW1252 12" DVC 4ohm Subwoofers In a ****ty pre made box... Sealed but it angled at the hatch glass and the thing was loud for sure.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Alloy wheel

Also had Polk Momo 6x9 Components & a Stainless Rockford 2Farad Cap that Lit up Blue and matched the amp and subs...

Don't see this gear often/ever

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Still available!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've got a bunch of old Clarion stuff. Some is installed, some is not. The 9675 sounded great. The VRX755 replaced it and doesn't sound as good, but offers a digital output that can go straight to the DVH940. The NX702 was in another car and got replaced with a Pioneer NEX unit for CarPlay compatibility otherwise I would have kept it.

Clarion DRX9675 from 2000

Clarion VRX755VD from 2005

Clarion DVH940 5.1 channel surround decoder

Clarion DVC920 controller for the DVH940 in case the VRX755 struggled to control it.

Clarion SRK5 center channel speaker

Clarion NX702

661 - 668 of 668 Posts