DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 Old School Earthquake Amp the First is a Mint Earthquake PA2150C 700 Watts RMS Very Rare Competition C Model Hard To Find 9 out of 10 works 100% $275 + Shipping
Second is Earthquake PA2075 320 Watts RMS 7 out of 10 Works 100% $199 + Shipping Third is Earthquake PA 2030 150 Watts RMS MINT 9 out of 10 Works 100% $150 + Shipping

Second is Earthquake PA2075 320 Watts RMS 7 out of 10 Works 100% $199 + Shipping

Third is Earthquake PA 2030 150 Watts RMS MINT 9 out of 10 Works 100% $150 + Shipping

These are Hard To Find in this Condition

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Damn you! I'm still wishing I hadn't had to pack all mine up & send them off the other day:( If you had been 2 weeks earlier with this thread I would've bought your 2150 & I could've kept all of mine:(

Some of THE BEST amps ever made people. Good luck with your sale. And btw that 2040 is extremely rare especially in that shape.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I LOOOOVVEEEE these amps. They are like the old white 1995 model Autotek Mean Machines in the way they deliver power. Instant, and powerful! YUMMY!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First one to PM me can have ALL 4 for $725 shipped!!!! I hate to sell but I have somethings I have to pay for so you guys can get a GREAT deal on them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last Chance First one to PM me can have ALL 4 for $725 shipped!!!! I hate to sell but I have somethings I have to pay for so you guys can get a GREAT deal on them.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
awesome. wish I had money..

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
No Earthquake Lovers on here?
My suggestion... If you don't REALLY need the money or won't take much less, keep them. For some reason they are more niche than most of the other "old school" brands so they only sell to a select group of people. If I had the extra cash I'd buy 'em all from you even though I have absolutely no use for them:D For that matter I would've kept the two 4050Cs, 2075 & 2030 I just sold off:(

Once you sell them you'll miss them like a child. You should kiss them & hug them every night before you go to bed:surprised:

Oh yeah... I'm one of those Earthquake fanatics:D

i remember it being more sky blue ??
They're grey. Gun metal grey.:mad::eek::p:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.