DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm a new member here with a few older pieces of car audio equipment for sale.

SOLD>>>First up is a Rockford Fosgate RFX9210 headunit. I bought this new in around 2003 and NEVER INSTALLED IT. I have had it in inside storage for roughly 17 years. Its its high quality unit with a detachable motorized face, high voltage pre amp outputs and a copper chassis. Its an unusual unit that I hope will appeal to someone out there. All the orignal parts are in the original box and in new condition. Here's a Crutchfield link that has a lit up picture of the graphite colored version (mine's silver) and also some specs. Rockford Fosgate RFX9210G CD/MP3 Receiver with CD Changer Controls at Crutchfield
Price $200 plus actual shipping<<<SOLD

SOLD>>>>Next up is a JL Audio 300/4 amplifier. I bought this used around 2003 and never installed it. I have yet to test it but will do so shortly (I have a new battery for my motorcycle on order which will use to power it up for testing)
It appears to be in good used shape and assuming that it tests fine its price will be $150 plus actual shipping.
UPDATE: Bummer! I testd the amp and lights up but no sound coming from the speaker terminals for any of the channels. New price: $30 plus shipping<<<<SOLD

SOLD >>>>I also have a pair of used Boston Acoutics Pro 6.4 mid range speakers and crossovers. I don't have the tweeters. I do have the original box. Good condition.
Price $100 plus shipping<<<<<SOLD

I also have a new (circa 2003) Orion CS200.4 amplifier. The box has been opened but everything is there and in new condition. Its a 4 channel amp BTW.
Price $75 plus shipping

SOLD>>>>I also have a pair of new (2003ish) MB Quart DTC169 speakers. They are 3 way 6x9s and are open box, new condition.
Price $50 plus shipping<<<<SOLD

Finally, I have a Bazooka BT6014 passive 6" subwoofer assembly. I bought this new about a year ago and decided to go a different route. Still in original box and never opened.
Price $65 plus shipping

Here's some pictures . . .

Thanks!!!
Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I had that same exact JL Audio amp for a few years. It was bad ass. I only sold it because I bought into the 1st generation of amps with built in DSP's.

Ge0

Reactions: eurban

·
Registered
81 Posts
Pm sent for the Boston pro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As requested, here is a close up picture of the fronts of the Boston drivers. The surrounds appear to be very good and feel nice and supple. I also just hooked them up to my receiver and they play fine. Thanks.
IMG-0463.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
You have both grills for them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cool thanks not sure how I missed that. I’ll take the Boston’s

·
Registered
81 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: The Boston Acoustics Pro 6.4's have been sold. Everything else is still available.
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
By the way, on Ebay there is a brand new 8 disc changer RFX8810 that is compatible with the 9210 head unit. It's not mine but it would be a nice combo with the head unit for all you old school CD fans out there . . .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump . . .I tested the JL 300/4 and it lights up but no sound from speaker terminals on any of channels. I updated my original post. . . .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got the Boston’s today. Exceeded expectations! Thank you Eric

1 - 20 of 23 Posts