Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 250m2's & matching link (circa 1995)

Condition of all items:

Amp 1 - Mint 10/10
Amp 2 - Mint 10/10 (but it's missing one x-card cover)

Link - few light scuffs need touching up - 8/10

Total Price: :

Everything is $650 + fees shipped. I really want to sell these as a pair but if I have to separate I'll do $300 + shipping on each amp & $60 + shipping on the link. (edit: changed my mind on the link, I'll sell it outright)

Shipping Terms: :

UPS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These are the rare Hafler dual monos Rockford used to sell. If you're bridging these you really need to RTFM as they are a bit different than all the other 2ch amps Rockford made.

These are also listed on eBay...priced much higher...but they're there if you want to see more pics.

I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kinda don't want to get rid of them...but I have no idea when I'll ever install them. (have a feeling I'll regret this. Oh well)

Thanks for the bumps guys. Hope one you get a good Lotto ticket or do well at the tables so these can find a good home.

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
I have a nice collection of RF amps, but none of the Power series DSM amps....these are SUPER nice and almost impossible to find in this condition. Hats off to the OP for taking such good care of them! You are a better man than me, I don't think I could let them go!! GLWS!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Awe man what happened? Not going to do the install anymore?

Those are some of the sweetest amps...maybe I should give mine some friends to play with... :D

glws

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now taking trades or trades + cash

I'll entertain trade offers for old Xtant amps, ADS goodies, and maybe some vintage processors + cash.

Things I'd definately be interested in:
Xtant 3300c, 2200i, P500, etc
ADS component sets & IB capable woofers (S7, S10, etc)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Bump for you even though i wouldn't sell them. I picked up at Rockford 500M for 70 bucks and love it!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The question is would you buy them?

I haven't even had an offer yet...

No, not at the moment. I'm trying to make my cash strech to be able to complete purchasing what i need for my front stage setup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.